We’re problem solvers first and foremost, meaning that we’ll start by identifying your business outcomes. Across industries, our breadth of experience is versatile: we’ve summarized a few of our favorite examples for you to quickly skim below.
- We’ve developed an enrollment process automation solution for PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) using Salesforce CRM.
- We’ve helped several customers develop a device integration strategy.
- We’ve worked with providers to integrate and analyze their data more effectively to achieve specific quality of care improvements.
- We’ve helped providers build comprehensive care coordination models for more effective patient care plans.
- We worked with one client, an independent software vendor, had previously developed a contract management solution on the .NET platform. We helped them re-architect the solution on the Force.com cloud as an AppExchange product.
- We work with numerous scaling startups that are looking to develop the right systems for growth. We helped one company, a startup that had just raised its Series B, develop the right infrastructure for growth beyond its Series A benchmarks.
- We helped a telecommunications services provider with global sales forces enable world-class inside sales processes in their online buying environments
We use our unparalleled SaaS expertise to help a wide range of companies including HR, VC, training, financial consulting, marketing, consulting, staffing, security, telecommunications, internet services and logistics to create better business outcomes.
- We helped a leading venture capital firm develop a Force.com App that would help their portfolio companies track and share data more collaboratively.
- We helped a large sales coaching and training firm finish building a partially developed app that would enable easy goal setting based on opportunities, leads, accounts, campaigns or other criteria within large sales organizations.
“The team is highly professional, knowledgable, committed, and hard-working. I want to particularly highlight the communication skills that I have often missed with other developers, but which are a virtue at Lirik. Though located halfway around the globe, I have total visibility into project status at a detailed level. It is hard to imagine a more perfect fit for our agile development process."
- IPFolio Corporation
“The Lirik team delivered the project in time and within the price quoted. Hardworking team members who delivered all goals to our satisfaction, followed up regularly and ensured we were happy with the end results. Definitely recommend them for sales force development projects that require sincere efforts & timely solution.”
- Project Manager at Utah.gov
“The Lirik team helped build our complex and custom SFDC connector from scratch on-time and with excellent quality. They were very knowledgeable in the domain and very professional. We are looking forward to working with them on an on-going basis for all of our connector needs.”
- Aria Systems Inc.
“Lirik has been outstanding to work with, and has been instrumental in getting our project done on time and within budget. Their architects understand what we are trying to accomplish, why we are trying to accomplish it and go above and beyond to come up with creative ways to get to where we want to go.”
- CTO, Baker Communications
"Lirik is a great consulting partner. They have shown consistency and high integrity over the course of our relationship. I am very impressed with their commitment and outstanding quality."
- Director, Enterprise Application Services at Cisco
“We would like to express our satisfaction and appreciation for the work done by Lirik on our business-to-consumer projects. Simplion has shown great commitment and professionalism in executing projects successfully.”
- Principal Architect, Consumer Internet Services at Verizon
Oh my goodness! ... so professional, patient, kind and most importantly knowledgeable. Everyone is so pleased and has learned so much.. THANK YOU!
- Dianna Garrett, Director of Communication & Planning at Center for Elders' Independence