We use data and analytics as our compass, and help you set up processes to measure results and business outcomes as soon as launch day. Our deep passion for design thinking, coupled with proprietary methodologies, processes, and frameworks that we’ve spent 10+ years mastering. Learn more about them below.
Framework 1 - Our High-Level Engagement Model
It’s this methodology that provides a long-term business partnership and commitment to continuous, steady improvement.
Assessment, Consulting & Solution Engineering:
- Assessment and modeling of business process workflow and management
- Identify and assess potential deployment models across private, public and hybrid clouds
- Establish cloud orchestration model, aligning business needs with application, data and infrastructure
- Define solution architecture leveraging resource and service frameworks across IaaS, PaaS & SaaS platforms
- Identify and define mobile and social dimensions of application architecture Design of cloud governance model
- Establish service management design (SLA, performance & availability metrics)
Service Assurance & Continuous Improvement:
- Establish Service Level Agreements (SLA) and performance metrics for Service Desk operations
- 24/7 Service Desk Operations: Monitoring and Management
- Agile Testing, Continuous Delivery: Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- Managing customer engagement metrics in the cloud: Adoption, Success, Renewals
- Operational Business Intelligence (BI) & Reporting
- Continuous Automation: Workflow, Configuration, Deployment
- Disaster Recovery
Deployment & Migration:
- Define Agile-based implementation plan for solution design detailed during the Advisory phase
- Establish detailed test plans, target code coverage, test automation frameworks in line with build and release management
- Establish and validate master data model across CRM and ERP systems (MDM)
- Define and implement distributed application integrations across presentation, application and data layers
- Implementation architecture for organization merges in line with business needs
- Implement appropriate data security model in the cloud
- Identity and Access Management across applications
360 Business Cloud
Framework 2 - Our Model for Connecting Business Process
We’ve developed a metrics-based governance model for business processes that provides transparent data and analytics for businesses to drive continuous improvement via automation, responsiveness, and innovation.
Customer Engagement Management
- Customer Onboarding
- Cloud Engagement Analytics
- Customer Service Desk
- Customer Satisfaction & Customer Success
- Contract Management
- Subscription Billing
- Renewals Management
- Marketing Automation
- Sales Performance Management
- Channel Management
- Loyalty Programs
Continuous Delivery Framework
Framework 3 - Our Improvement and Iteration Model
Our CD framework enables us to develop and deliver high quality software rapidly. We partner with leading technology, platform, and practice leaders in software engineering to build seamless architecture.
To manage version control more effectively, we use Git, a distributed revision control and source code management system which supports distributed, non-linear workflows allowing us frictionless context switching, role based codelines and feature based workflow among other advantages over other version control systems.
Every commit is continuously integrated using Jenkins and its plugin architecture. Automated build / integration workflows encompass source control and build systems as well as automated unit, functional and non-functional tests. Implementing Continuous Integration in a Force.com cloud environment, we integrate Jenkins with the Salesforce migration tool for metadata migration and the Data Loader for data migration.
We embrace agile development process for transparency, early customer feedback and shorter delivery cycles. All development is test driven, and all commits are version controlled and trigger automated builds. The design, implementation, and automation of proactive acceptance test criteria lies at the heart of successful agile sprints, and lays the foundation for a Continuous Delivery framework implementation.
Healthcare Information Management
Lirik brings the power of cloud-based technology solutions to enable numerous workflows across payers, providers, pharma, and patients that improve communications and knowledge sharing, customer intimacy, effective relationship-building processes. Some areas where we specialize:
Referral management models
We help providers manage their referrals and connect with more patients.
We help payers manage brokers and agents through a single, unified platform.
Our PACE (Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly) CRM: We help providers build systems to consolidate operations and maintain regulatory compliance through customer relationship management (CRM) technology.
Physician relationship management systems
We help pharmaceutical companies better reach, connect with, and educate doctors about new prescriptions.
We build systems to help physicians share and crowdsource solutions for real-time and personalized patient care.
Care coordination systems
We help providers build collaboration and communication systems throughsolutions like video chat, financial consulting, and telemedicine.